The Kansas City SEO Club has thrown down a challenge and I’ve gone “all in”. We have decided to have an SEO challenge and see who can rank the best and the most often for the phrase “napkin pirates” in Google on March 31, 2008. Well naturally I have to take advantage of the asset that is the Kansas City SEO blog.
Here’s what I have done so far. This is a lie of course. It’s not all I’ve done, but I need the links.
- I figure this blog post has the chance to rank.
- I have another blog post about the napkin pirates challenge on my Smokin’ Sevens website.
- I have a new website in place where I am going to sell to napkin pirates. I am going to see if I can get that baby to rank inside of 30 days. That could be a challenge. Any of you readers who are kind enough to throw a link my way to www.themedpartysupplies.com, I certainly appreciate it.
- Here is a napkin pirate-related post on NameBait.com. Thank you to NameBait.com for covering this challenge. Those guys over there are great!
- There is a great napkin pirates question posted by some genius on Yahoo! Answers. We will see how well that thing ranks.
- The new napkin pirates Squidoo page. Check it!
- A napkin pirates Twitter page. Will it rank?!
- I just read a great new Wiki How about napkin pirates. Check it out if you get a minute.
- Sweet new napkin pirates gathering place on Gather.com.
- Awesome napkin pirates images on Flickr!
There will, of course, be more to come. Please check back often.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our RSS feed.Written: Feb 22, 2008